Create a Luxurious Guest Bathroom with These 7 Ideas
Here are 7 ideas that will help you create a luxurious guest bathroom:
- Spa Showers: A regular shower can be turned into a spa shower by installing a rainforest shower head. However, if you can, you might want to renovate your shower to include steam and even install a seat.
- Vessel Sinks: A vessel sink can help create the appearance of a luxurious space, and vanities made from bamboo or natural wood are popular choices.
- Skylights: If your guest bathroom doesn’t have a lot of natural light, then we recommend installing a skylight if possible.
- Suspended Fixtures: Numerous luxurious bathrooms have fixtures that seem to be suspended in midair and you might want to consider it in yours. We recommend installing a toilet that attaches to the wall or installing frameless glass shower doors. These items will even make your bathroom look larger.
- Framed Mirrors: Every bathroom needs a mirror and framed mirrors are perfect in luxurious bathrooms. There are numerous styles and designs available, so you will be able to find the one that matches not only the style of your bathroom but also your personality.
- Paint: One of the easiest ways to freshen up a room is to give it a new coat of paint. You can keep your guest bathroom the same color or switch things up a little with something new.
- Popular Accessories: Towel racks, faucets, and other fixtures show their age over time. They are all easy to switch out and new ones can make your guest bathroom look brand new. We recommend installing a heated towel rack or drawer for your guests, so they can have that spa experience when visiting.
Guest Bathroom Remodeling in the Greater Chicago Area
These seven tips will turn your guest bathroom from a dull and outdated space and make it more luxurious and beautiful. In fact, you will love it so much, you may begin using it more yourself. Call us at 312-714-5454 if you’re in Chicago or the surrounding area and would like to discuss your guest bathroom remodeling ideas with us.