Incredible Bathroom Design Ideas that You Will Love
A great looking bathroom can inspire envy, which is one of the reasons why this space is so frequently updated. The problem is that there are multiple features and components to consider, and with each, the range continues to expand. Looking through magazines and websites can give you lots of great ideas. Unfortunately, you can still get bogged down by your options when it is time to buy what you need. Here are some of the best features available to give you the bathroom you deserve.
- Curbless shower. Many people find this appealing for its neat, seamless look. It gives a bathroom a modern look and an elegant style. These showers ideal for users of any age, but they are especially useful for older people who might have trouble stepping over the curb repeatedly.
- Motion sensor faucet. Many of these products are available with stylish designs and beautiful finishes, but the potential for savings accounts for much of their popularity. It gives the bathroom a sleek look, and with fewer parts, cleaning up is quicker. Look for features like temperature control and low flow options.
- Dual flush toilet. More people are becoming concerned about the issue of water conservation. Adding a dual flush toilet to your bathroom is an easy way to achieve this. It has a flush option for liquid waste, and one for solid waste. It uses less water than the government set standards require.
- Heated flooring. For the ultimate in comfort, step out of the shower onto a warm floor. Using radiant mats underneath your ceramic tiles provides consistent warmth without using too much energy. Radiant heating costs between $5 to $15 to install per square foot, so it is manageable on almost any budget. It is cheaper than forced air heating since you don’t have to be concerned about heat loss.
- Quartz countertop. While marble and other expensive materials might seem right for your vanity, the lower cost quartz should not be overlooked. It is stain and bacteria resistant, and highly durable. It requires no sealing and it is easy to maintain.
- Smart exhaust fan. Keeping the bathroom dry is essential for preventing mold and rot. A smart exhaust fan senses the humidity levels and switches on when needed. Since it is not always on, you won’t have to worry about it pulling air from the rest of the home.
Bathroom Remodeling in the Greater Chicago Area
Complement these installations and fixtures with the right bathroom colors for a soothing effect. Neutral tones work well in the bathroom, but whites, teal, beige and gray are other good options to think about. Call us at 312-714-5454 if you’re in Chicago or the surrounding area and would like to discuss your bathroom remodeling ideas.